Dubai – MENA Herald: Against the backdrop of the continued expansion of the regional economy and changes in the capital markets across the MENA region, the first ever Arab IPO summit organised by UMS Conferences kicked off in Dubai today with widespread participation from senior officials across capital markets, stock exchanges, investment banks, and top companies to discuss the latest trends in the region and regulations on listings for issuers. Discussions at the Arab IPO Summit also focused on the latest developments, challenges and investment opportunities in the regional financial market.
- 2016 Edition of World Franchise Forum & Expo to be held in DubaiMonday 8, February 2016
- Masdar Institute’s Expanding Solar Research Featured through Record 15 AbstractsSaturday 7, November 2015
- First-of-its-kind Emirates Soil Museum opens its doors in DubaiThursday 8, December 2016
- ETIHAD AIRWAYS VOTED BEST INTERNATIONAL AIRLINE BY READERS OF CONDÉ NAST TRAVELLER INDIAThursday 8, December 2016
- neXgen and Huawei Join Forces to Make Region’s Cities SmarterThursday 8, December 2016
- WORLD HALAL TOURISM AWARDS 2016 WINNERS ANNOUNCEDThursday 8, December 2016