Abu Dhabi – MENA Herald: Integrated Securities, a brokerage firm connecting investors to opportunities on UAE bourses, was today unveiled by Abu Dhabi Financial Group (ADFG), the multi-billion dollar alternative investment firm, with a bell-ringing ceremony at the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX).
At the event, Jassim Alseddiqi, Chairman of Integrated Securities and CEO of ADFG, rang the opening bell to commence the day’s trading session under the auspices of Mr. Rashed Al Baloushi, CEO of ADX.
Licensed by the Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) to operate on Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) and the Dubai Financial Market (DFM), Integrated Securities provides retail and institutional investors with a full range of pioneering brokerage services, including:
- a state-of-the-art internet trading platform enabling clients to take advantage of user-friendly, powerful trading services with a multitude of exciting customisable features and tools;
- mobile trading on smartphone and tablet devices, providing full and secure access to customers’ trading accounts, whenever and wherever they want;
- call & trade allowing clients to execute informed and opportune trades, as well as benefiting from access to a dedicated member of the Integrated Securities team to support their specific personal needs and aspirations;
- margin lending presenting customers’ with the option to leverage additional investment capital, and benefit from easier financing options and, potentially, increased returns from the market;
- local expertise and a consistent flow of pertinent update from a wider team of highly-experienced financial services professionals;
- and soon, Direct Market Access (DMA) for the firm’s institutional clients.
Jassim Alseddiqi, Chairman of Integrated Securities and Chief Executive Officer of ADFG, said: “Integrated Securities provides investors with a bespoke offering catering to all their securities trading requirements under one roof. The niche focus Integrated Securities has on ADX and DFM means that both retail and institutional clients benefit from local insight and experience, as well as having access to state-of-the-art technology to enhance their trading experience on UAE bourses. The ability to diversify investments and seek value in the equity markets continues to prove a real attraction to clients in the current low-interest climate.”
“With clients’ specific needs and aspirations at the forefront of every decision taken, Integrated Securities’ objective is to deliver excellence and results which surpass industry expectations. We will continue to enhance and augment Integrated Securities’ offering to ensure that our clients can take advantage of an increased range of digital state-of-the-art products, while also benefiting from personalised update provided by an expert team of dedicated financial services professionals.”
Originally founded in 2001 as the brokerage arm of First Gulf Bank, Integrated Securities has a strong track record and an extensive understanding of the UAE’s capital markets. In February 2015, ADFG announced that it had acquired First Gulf Bank’s 45% stake in brokerage firm First Gulf Financial Services, with a vision to augment the customer experience by increasing the range of services on offer, while ensuring clients received the most insightful update from a dedicated individual.