Dubai – MENA Herald: On the first day of the Global Women’s Forum, in Dubai, Dr. Hong Sheng Chiong introduced the audience to his pioneering low-cost solution to eye-diseases, and how it was formed, at the du Social Impact hub. The session is part of du’s participation as strategic partners of the event, where the company leads the Social Impact hub in an aim to showcase its ongoing support to the local community and mainly enabling women in the communications and technology industry. By replacing the need for expensive traditional equipment with an open-source solution for examining the inside of the eye, Dr Chiong has brought affordable eye care to women internationally.
- 2016 Edition of World Franchise Forum & Expo to be held in DubaiMonday 8, February 2016
- Masdar Institute’s Expanding Solar Research Featured through Record 15 AbstractsSaturday 7, November 2015
- UAE economy continues to grow despite regional and global economic challengesSaturday 3, December 2016
- ZonesCorp operates thriving Food Zone in Abu DhabiSaturday 3, December 2016
- Sharjah-Kenya Business Forum in Nairobi: trade mission opens new prospectsSaturday 3, December 2016
- Jawaher Al Qasimi Promotes Nada Askar Al Naqbi to Director General of Sharjah Women Sports FoundationSaturday 3, December 2016