Dubai – MENA Herald: On the first day of the Global Women’s Forum, in Dubai, Dr. Hong Sheng Chiong introduced the audience to his pioneering low-cost solution to eye-diseases, and how it was formed, at the du Social Impact hub. The session is part of du’s participation as strategic partners of the event, where the company leads the Social Impact hub in an aim to showcase its ongoing support to the local community and mainly enabling women in the communications and technology industry. By replacing the need for expensive traditional equipment with an open-source solution for examining the inside of the eye, Dr Chiong has brought affordable eye care to women internationally.
- 2016 Edition of World Franchise Forum & Expo to be held in DubaiMonday 8, February 2016
- Masdar Institute’s Expanding Solar Research Featured through Record 15 AbstractsSaturday 7, November 2015
- Siemens shows tech for smart buildings and critical infrastructure security at Intersec 2017Thursday 19, January 2017
- Al-Futtaim Motors sets up hybrid discovery area at CITY WALKThursday 19, January 2017
- ETIHAD AIRWAYS GOES DOUBLE DAILY TO DÜSSELDORFThursday 19, January 2017
- ADNOC and Masdar’s Carbon Capture Facility Holds Key to Limiting Industrial CO2 EmissionsThursday 19, January 2017
- DEWA launches Rammas artifcial intelligence service on Facebook pageThursday 19, January 2017