Abu Dhabi – MENA Herald: Abu Dhabi Quality and Conformity Council (QCC) received a delegation from Foensic Medicine directorate (Toxicology and Chemistry Laboratory) at Abu Dhabi Judicial Department (ADJD). As part of the visit, the delegation toured the different facilities and laboratories of Emirates metrology institute (EMI) and Central Testing Laboratory (CTL) and was briefed on the services offered by both entities in the area of measurement, calibration and testing. They also discussed with EMI officials ways of enhancing collaboration between both sides in various fields. The delegation commended QCC’s continued efforts to ensure the highest standards in metrology and testing through providing best-in-class services, as well as advising different sectors on the matters of metrology and testing.
- 2016 Edition of World Franchise Forum & Expo to be held in DubaiMonday 8, February 2016
- Masdar Institute’s Expanding Solar Research Featured through Record 15 AbstractsSaturday 7, November 2015
- “Bastah” Welcomes Visitors with Authentic Bazaar Experiences at the Heart of SharjahSunday 4, December 2016
- Reyada Centre Celebrates Fifth Batch of Graduates from Management Development ProgrammeSunday 4, December 2016
- ADIB Named Best Islamic Commercial Bank in the UAE by Islamic Banking and Finance MagazineSunday 4, December 2016