Abu Dhabi – MENA Herald: Abu Dhabi Quality and Conformity Council (QCC) received a delegation from Foensic Medicine directorate (Toxicology and Chemistry Laboratory) at Abu Dhabi Judicial Department (ADJD). As part of the visit, the delegation toured the different facilities and laboratories of Emirates metrology institute (EMI) and Central Testing Laboratory (CTL) and was briefed on the services offered by both entities in the area of measurement, calibration and testing. They also discussed with EMI officials ways of enhancing collaboration between both sides in various fields. The delegation commended QCC’s continued efforts to ensure the highest standards in metrology and testing through providing best-in-class services, as well as advising different sectors on the matters of metrology and testing.
- 2016 Edition of World Franchise Forum & Expo to be held in DubaiMonday 8, February 2016
- Masdar Institute’s Expanding Solar Research Featured through Record 15 AbstractsSaturday 7, November 2015
- Siemens shows tech for smart buildings and critical infrastructure security at Intersec 2017Thursday 19, January 2017
- Al-Futtaim Motors sets up hybrid discovery area at CITY WALKThursday 19, January 2017
- ETIHAD AIRWAYS GOES DOUBLE DAILY TO DÜSSELDORFThursday 19, January 2017
- ADNOC and Masdar’s Carbon Capture Facility Holds Key to Limiting Industrial CO2 EmissionsThursday 19, January 2017
- DEWA launches Rammas artifcial intelligence service on Facebook pageThursday 19, January 2017