Dubai – MENA Herald: CITY WALK, the urban living destination by Meraas, transformed into a motor sport arena for the second edition of CITY OVERDRIVE. The sensational 10-day motoring festival showcased a raft of rare custom-built cars by auto-artists from across the world, as well as vintage models and super cars that had never been driven on UAE roads. In addition, as a finale to the festival, CITY WALK hosted an underground party or social gathering that highlighted street culture in the motoring world.
- 2016 Edition of World Franchise Forum & Expo to be held in DubaiMonday 8, February 2016
- Masdar Institute’s Expanding Solar Research Featured through Record 15 AbstractsSaturday 7, November 2015
- President of Kazakhstan visits Abu Dhabi’s International Financial CentreMonday 16, January 2017
- Masdar Institute Completes Preliminary Design Review of CubeSat ProgramMonday 16, January 2017
- Abu Dhabi Ports Launches HSE AwardMonday 16, January 2017
- DFSA Publishes Findings of Trade Finance Review in DIFCMonday 16, January 2017
- Supreme Council of Energy unveils implementation plan for Dubai Clean Energy Strategy 2050Monday 16, January 2017