Dubai – MENA Herald: Leading international health benefits provider, Aetna International (www.aetnainternational.com), has launched two new global health care products for individuals, families and groups around the world. Aetna Pioneer℠ is aimed at individuals and families with Aetna Summit℠ supporting group clients.
“The design of our exciting new product suite has a central focus on our members’ needs,” said Aetna International President, Richard di Benedetto. “Aetna Pioneer and Aetna Summit combine flexible product features with our deep clinical expertise and personalised in-house service to offer a superior experience for our members wherever they are in the world.”
Aetna Pioneer and Aetna Summit offer customers greater simplicity, choice and value that are distinctive in the market. Each product is modular in style with five base plan levels available. Overall annual benefits range from USD 1,750,000 to USD 5,000,000 with the top Aetna Pioneer/Summit 5000+ plan aimed at U.S. residents.
All plans provide full cover for inpatient treatment, cancer care, and emergency medical evacuation as standard. Higher-level plans offer increasingly more benefits including:
management of chronic conditions; compassionate visits by family members; dental and vision; and outpatient paid in full for Aetna Pioneer/Summit 5000.
Supporting member wellness
With a medical network of over 1 million providers in the USA and 165,000 throughout the rest of the world, Aetna International members – depending on their plan type and level – can access a range of benefits created to support their personal health and wellness goals:
- A Healthy Behaviours premium discount for individuals with a track record of healthy living, that grows with each year of healthy behaviour up to a maximum of 25% off of premiums;
- Country risk information and personal safety protection from specialist crisis management company, red24;
- Support from Aetna’s Care and Response Excellence (CARE) team to assist members with anything from pre-authorisations to evacuation management to hospital navigation and condition management programmes, like cancer and diabetes;
- An Employee Assistance Programme with telephone counselling support and other benefits, for members on company sponsored plans; and
- Access to a secure member website and mobile app.
To learn more about the Aetna Pioneer plan options for individuals and families, http://www.aetnainternational.com/ai/en/solutions/individuals-sp and to see what our Aetna Summit options are for groups http://www.aetnainternational.com/ai/en/solutions/group-sp
Click here to view a video describing how the Aetna Pioneer and Summit plans provide customers with: Choice, Comfort, Control, Care and Convenience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cexELtW-BY&feature=youtu.be
“The key to fulfilling our mission of building a healthier world is to place our customers at the centre of everything we do,” said Richard di Benedetto. “Aetna has evolved into more than a health insurance company, and we are confident that by aligning wellness, protection with a high-personal-touch service capability we will set the new benchmark for the IPMI industry in supporting the health and wellness of our members globally.”
For more information about Aetna International visit www.aetnainternational.com