Dubai – MENA Herald: On the first day of the Global Women’s Forum, in Dubai, Dr. Hong Sheng Chiong introduced the audience to his pioneering low-cost solution to eye-diseases, and how it was formed, at the du Social Impact hub. The session is part of du’s participation as strategic partners of the event, where the company leads the Social Impact hub in an aim to showcase its ongoing support to the local community and mainly enabling women in the communications and technology industry. By replacing the need for expensive traditional equipment with an open-source solution for examining the inside of the eye, Dr Chiong has brought affordable eye care to women internationally.
- TransSys to Showcase Oracle Cloud Solutions at GITEX Technology Week 2016Wednesday 12, October 2016
- 2016 Edition of World Franchise Forum & Expo to be held in DubaiMonday 8, February 2016
- NEW ONLINE SHOPPING APP CLUB FACTORY LAUNCHES IN THE MIDDLE EASTTuesday 11, October 2016
- Masdar Institute’s Expanding Solar Research Featured through Record 15 AbstractsSaturday 7, November 2015
- Dubai Studio City Participates at Broadcast Asia 2017 Conference in SingaporeMonday 29, May 2017
- Bee’ah launches new tech company EVOTEQ at SAP Innovation DayMonday 29, May 2017
- Five lessons for leaders in turbulent timesMonday 29, May 2017