Dubai – MENA Herald: Against the backdrop of the continued expansion of the regional economy and changes in the capital markets across the MENA region, the first ever Arab IPO summit organised by UMS Conferences kicked off in Dubai today with widespread participation from senior officials across capital markets, stock exchanges, investment banks, and top companies to discuss the latest trends in the region and regulations on listings for issuers. Discussions at the Arab IPO Summit also focused on the latest developments, challenges and investment opportunities in the regional financial market.
- TransSys to Showcase Oracle Cloud Solutions at GITEX Technology Week 2016Wednesday 12, October 2016
- 2016 Edition of World Franchise Forum & Expo to be held in DubaiMonday 8, February 2016
- Masdar Institute’s Expanding Solar Research Featured through Record 15 AbstractsSaturday 7, November 2015
- Five benefits social media influencers bring to SMEsMonday 27, February 2017
- DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE SIGNS MoU WITH GUJARAT INTERNATIONAL FINANCE TEC-CITYSunday 26, February 2017
- Dubai South inaugurates New Business CentreSunday 26, February 2017