Dubai – MENA Herald: CITY WALK, the urban living destination by Meraas, transformed into a motor sport arena for the second edition of CITY OVERDRIVE. The sensational 10-day motoring festival showcased a raft of rare custom-built cars by auto-artists from across the world, as well as vintage models and super cars that had never been driven on UAE roads. In addition, as a finale to the festival, CITY WALK hosted an underground party or social gathering that highlighted street culture in the motoring world.
- TransSys to Showcase Oracle Cloud Solutions at GITEX Technology Week 2016Wednesday 12, October 2016
- 2016 Edition of World Franchise Forum & Expo to be held in DubaiMonday 8, February 2016
- NEW ONLINE SHOPPING APP CLUB FACTORY LAUNCHES IN THE MIDDLE EASTTuesday 11, October 2016
- Masdar Institute’s Expanding Solar Research Featured through Record 15 AbstractsSaturday 7, November 2015
- Ellington Properties launches bespoke Eaton Place homes in Jumeirah Village CircleThursday 25, May 2017
- Jafza and Danube Group Inaugurate First Classroom under New PartnershipThursday 25, May 2017
- Saxo client collateral deposits exceed DKK 100 billionThursday 25, May 2017