Dubai – MENA Herald: CITY WALK, the urban living destination by Meraas, transformed into a motor sport arena for the second edition of CITY OVERDRIVE. The sensational 10-day motoring festival showcased a raft of rare custom-built cars by auto-artists from across the world, as well as vintage models and super cars that had never been driven on UAE roads. In addition, as a finale to the festival, CITY WALK hosted an underground party or social gathering that highlighted street culture in the motoring world.
- TransSys to Showcase Oracle Cloud Solutions at GITEX Technology Week 2016Wednesday 12, October 2016
- 2016 Edition of World Franchise Forum & Expo to be held in DubaiMonday 8, February 2016
- Masdar Institute’s Expanding Solar Research Featured through Record 15 AbstractsSaturday 7, November 2015
- GULFOOD MARKS 30 YEARS WITH NEW ‘BUSINESS FIRST’ SEGMENTED FORMATSaturday 25, February 2017
- Cisco and ADSIC Conduct Security Trends and Strategy Workshop for UAE Public SectorSaturday 25, February 2017
- Phase Two of Al Habtoor City Residence Collection Sold OutSaturday 25, February 2017
- Auto Renewal proves to be a big hit with license holders in DubaiSaturday 25, February 2017