Abu Dhabi – MENA Herald: Abu Dhabi Quality and Conformity Council (QCC) received a delegation from Foensic Medicine directorate (Toxicology and Chemistry Laboratory) at Abu Dhabi Judicial Department (ADJD). As part of the visit, the delegation toured the different facilities and laboratories of Emirates metrology institute (EMI) and Central Testing Laboratory (CTL) and was briefed on the services offered by both entities in the area of measurement, calibration and testing. They also discussed with EMI officials ways of enhancing collaboration between both sides in various fields. The delegation commended QCC’s continued efforts to ensure the highest standards in metrology and testing through providing best-in-class services, as well as advising different sectors on the matters of metrology and testing.
- TransSys to Showcase Oracle Cloud Solutions at GITEX Technology Week 2016Wednesday 12, October 2016
- 2016 Edition of World Franchise Forum & Expo to be held in DubaiMonday 8, February 2016
- NEW ONLINE SHOPPING APP CLUB FACTORY LAUNCHES IN THE MIDDLE EASTTuesday 11, October 2016
- Masdar Institute’s Expanding Solar Research Featured through Record 15 AbstractsSaturday 7, November 2015
- Mashreq Bank first bank in Middle East to join SWIFT gpiSunday 28, May 2017
- ConfiDent Clinic introduces a revolutionary solution for dental healthcareSunday 28, May 2017