Dubai – MENA Herald: HP Inc. today announced the new OMEN by HP portfolio, built exclusively for gamers needing the latest in PC innovation, delivering the power and performance to dominate the competition.
As part of the company’s strategy to reinvent personal systems, it is introducing a unified gaming portfolio based on OMEN by HP with a range of options spanning different price points to meet the various needs of gamers today. The new portfolio makes it easier to find the right platform to deliver the best possible experience for mainstream gamers. This summer HP will introduce the OMEN X platform for the gamer who wants even more aggressive performance with enthusiast-level customization options.
This next wave of OMEN by HP gaming PCs feature a family of three devices with a bold new look offering feature-price value, built to maximize gamers’ experience. The OMEN laptops are designed to deliver an immersive experience to compliment the laptops’ smooth performance. The 15.6” and 17.3” diagonal OMEN laptops are available in Full HD1 and 4K2 IPS display options to enhance gameplay with stunning true-to-life visuals. Sound effects are crisp and clear with expert audio tuning by Bang & Olufsen and HP Audio Boost technology for added depth on dual speakers to ensure gamers don’t miss a beat.
“We created OMEN by HP for gamers who need their PC to deliver a great experience while also allowing them the flexibility to choose the level of performance and design that fits their needs,” said Kevin Frost, vice president and general manager, consumer personal systems, HP Inc. “The new OMEN platform offers the features gamers rely on – power for battling on the go, graphics for smooth gameplay and advanced thermal cooling to tackle the latest AAA games. The OMEN by HP delivers gamers what they need to strike first, and last.”
The OMEN by HP line-up includes:
• OMEN Laptops: Equipped with powerful hardware and stunning 4K2 displays, the 15.6” and 17.3” diagonal gaming laptops deliver winning performance.
• OMEN Desktop: Combines cutting-edge design, liquid cooling with the latest Intel® Core™ processors3, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX and AMD Radeon™ graphics to deliver a performance monster that is VR certified to power Vive by HTC.
OMEN Laptops Engineered for Gaming
Featuring a Dragon Red backlit keyboard with OMEN branding on the keyboard deck and on the black shadow mesh laptop lid, the OMEN laptops run cool with a dual fan design to maintain top performance. The 62 watt battery sits flat and towards the front of the machine to allow more cooling surface area and airflow for thermal management without sacrificing performance. Powerful NVIDIA® GTX™ graphics up to 965M and up to 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 quad-core processors3 equip gamers for any challenge or challenger.
Other features include:
• Wide Vision HD Camera or optional Intel® RealSenseTM Camera6 for 3D experiences and to enable gesture control apps to interact with the PC when gaming.
• Up to 16GB of memory and up to 512GB7 PCIe SSD or up to 2TB7 for single storage options or dual storage options with up to 4TB7 HDD and 128GB7 SSHD on select models.
• HP Fast Charge8 and up to 10 hours of battery life9 on select models.
OMEN by HP Desktop Certified for Virtual Reality and Offers Latest NVIDIA Graphics
Engineered with the power and tuning for virtual reality, the OMEN Desktop features the latest NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 graphics to perfect the gaming experience. The unlocked Intel® Core™ i7 processor3 delivers the performance required to keep up with the most demanding games and VR experiences. Optional liquid cooling, an advanced thermal system, keeps it running quiet and cool to virtually eliminate video lag time. The OMEN Desktop is upgradeable with tool-less access to the hardware to allow gamers to crank up gaming power with customizability.
The OMEN Desktop features the new OMEN logo on its signature vertical design with a brushed-metal chassis and HP LED Lighting that reacts to performance levels depending on customization by the gamer.
Other features include:
• Intel® CoreTM i7-6700K processors3 with overclocking capabilities in select models10.
• Up to 32GB memory and ample storage with up to 512GB SSD7 and up to 3TB7 of HDD to host a massive amount of large format VR games and content.
• Options up to NVIDIA GTX 1080 Founder Edition or AMD RadeonTM R9 390X graphics cards, offering better frame rates at increased resolution.
Pricing and Availability12
• The 15.6” diagonal OMEN Laptop is expected to be available in ME from mid of June with a starting price of AED 4399
• The 17.3” diagonal OMEN Laptop is expected to be available in ME from mid of June with a starting price of AED 4999
• The OMEN Desktop is expected to be available in early July with a starting price of AED 5999